I’ve been working on a Neuro-diversity version of the St. Frances prayer.
Something about replacing:
- Loneliness with solitude
- Momentum with traction
- Indecision with contemplation
- Isolation with interdependence
- Improvisation with choreography
- Wishing with active challenges
- Hoping with engagement in real life
- Regret with acceptance
- Emotional volitility with granularity
I don’t know what to do about the religious aspects of the prayer. Even though they don’t bother me, I don’t want to miss a chance to help someone by being too specific.
I guess I need a picture of a puppy or something.
Please respond with a picture of your pet. Or some thoughts about this draft.
Or post a picture of your pet.